Last Updated: June 27, 2023
Protecting your privacy is very important to Titan AI. Our mission is to craft tailored mobile games for players proud of their unique identities and this should not come at the price of your privacy.
Information We Collect
To provide our Services, we collect:
Information Provided by You or Collected with Your Permission.
● User Data: We may collect demographic data and information about your interests to help us understand what content you might be interested in. When you set up your own account or otherwise interact with our Services, we may also collect certain personal information that can be used to identify you, which may include your name, your e-mail address, your profile image and other information.
● Survey Data: We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information that may include personal information.
Information Related to Your Use of the Services
● Device Data: We and third parties we work with may automatically collect certain data about the device you use to access our Services. This data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, mobile advertising identifiers (Google Advertising ID or Apple Advertising ID) and other unique identifiers, cookie identifiers, model name, operating system, country code, app version, and other user settings and preferences.
● Activity Data: We automatically collect certain data about your activities on our Services, including the pages, content or features of our Services you browse and the time you spend on those pages, content or features, the hyper-links from the contents displayed on our Services that you click on, referrer information and other information about how you use our Services.
● Location Data: You may, by your own choice, provide us with your location data such as your postal code, city and state information, or GPS location in order for us to display the weather, the local news and the local advertisements to you. In addition, we may also infer your location based on your IP address and use various other technologies to determine your approximate location, such as sensor data from your device that provides information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
Information from Our Partners
● Third-Party Partners: We may receive your information from our partners, such as publishers, advertisers, and third-party data providers. Our partners may provide demographic data and information about your activities and interests off our services, including information about your device, device identifiers, your precise or approximate location, websites and advertisements you interact with, your browsing patterns, and information about how you use our partner’s services.
How Do We Use Information?
Our primary purpose for collecting and using information is to deliver quality mobile games to you, our players. We also collect and use your information for a variety of business purposes, including:
To Provide the Services or Information Requested. This includes using your information to:
● Fulfill our contract with you;
● Tailor and deliver Content curated according to your interests which we infer from the data we collect;
● Provide access to certain functionalities, and features of our Services, such as the local news feature and the weather forecast feature;
● Create and update your account; and
● Manage your information.
To Measure Performance and Carry Out Research. This includes using your information to:
● Measure interest and engagement in the Services;
● Pursue our legitimate interests, such as research and development (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention;
● Improve our products and Services;
● Develop new products and services; and
● Carry out analytics. For example, we may use personal information and other data to create de-identified and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access our Services, or other analyses we create.
For Customer Support. This includes using your information to:
● Respond to questions, comments, and other requests from you;
● Investigate and answer requests for customer or technical support; and
● Communicate with you about activities on the Services and changes to our Terms of Service.
For Advertising Purposes. This includes using your information to:
● Tailor and provide personalized advertisements with you. We and our third-party partners may provide you with these materials as permitted by applicable law.
● Engage in cross device tracking, which helps us to track your browsing activity across different websites, devices and/or apps. For example, we may attempt to match your browsing activity on your mobile device with your browsing activity on your tablet. To do this, our technology partners may share data, such as your browsing patterns, geo-location and device identifiers, and will match the information of the browser and/or devices that appear to be used by the same user.
For Administrative or Legal Purposes. This includes using your information to:
● Ensure internal quality control and safety;
● Verify individual identity to respond to certain requests or claims;
● Operate and manage our business, employees and vendors;
● Carry out audits;
● Prevent and prosecute potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
● Enforce our agreements; and
● Comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may disclose your information to certain government entities regarding certain claims or disputes relating to use of our Services.
What Information Do We Share With Third Parties?
We may share the information that we have collected from you:
Information Shared with Our Advertising Partners.
We may engage third party advertising partners to collect information and serve advertising on and through the Services. When you use our Services, these third-party advertising partners may collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile device identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other services) for purposes of delivering personalized advertisements to you when you visit our Services and third-party services within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “personalized advertising.”
If you prefer not to share your personal information with third-party advertising partners, you may follow the instructions below.
Information Shared with Our Service Providers.
We may engage third party service providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services and operate our business. The types of service providers to whom we entrust information include service providers for: (i) the provision of the Services; (ii) the provision of information, products, and other services you have requested; (iii) analytics; (iv) marketing and advertising; (v) customer service activities; vi) the provision of IT and related services; and (vii) legal, auditing and other professionals and employee administration providers.
We also use analytics services from Google including Google Analytics for Firebase to collect analytics information on the Services. For more information about Google’s processing of your information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. To learn more about how to opt-out of Google Analytics’ use of your information on our website, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout as well as Game Analytics: https://gameanalytics.com/terms/ and Unity Analytics: https://unity.com/legal/one-operate-services-terms-of-service
Information We Disclose with Your Consent or at Your Request.
We may share your information with third parties if you provide us with your consent or if you have expressly requested that we share your information.
Information Disclosed for Legal Reasons.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity; and (iv) to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Information Shared in Connection with Business Transactions.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction, as permitted by law and/or contract.
Cookies and Third-Party Technologies
Software Development Kits. We may use third party software development kits (“SDKs”) as part of the functionality of our App. SDKs typically collect your mobile device identifier and information related to your use of the Services. SDKs may allow third parties including analytics and advertising partners to collect your information for various purposes including to provide analytics services and personalized advertising. For more information about the SDKs we use, please contact us as set forth below.
General. You may have the right to opt out of certain uses of your information.
Mobile Devices. We may send you push notifications through our App. You may opt-out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device. We may also collect precise location information if you enable such collection via our App. You may opt-out of this collection by changing the settings on your mobile device. If you are permitted to set up an account through our App you may delete it at any time following the directions in the App; this will delete all information associated with your account.
Personalized Advertising. If you would like to opt-out of the advertising and other similar technologies (e.g., cookies) we employ on the Services, you may do so by blocking, disabling, or deleting them as your browser or device permits, including by following the steps set forth below. Please note that you can opt out of personalized advertising (i.e., targeted advertising), but you will continue to see non-personalized online advertising on the Services and/or other digital properties.
To limit ad tracking by Apple, Google, or other mobile operating systems: please follow the instructions for Android, iOS, and others. Other operating systems for mobile devices may also provide instructions on how to prevent the delivery of personalized advertisements.
To opt-out of the personalized advertising by certain third parties: please opt-out of personalized advertisement using your account settings on each applicable service. If you do not have any account on a certain service, you likely will not see any personalized advertisements from that service.
○ Google: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
○ Facebook/Meta: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/
The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from advertisers that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at https://optout.networkadvertising.org/, https://www.youronlinechoices.com/ and https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications and you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device.
Individual Rights in Personal Information
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
● confirm whether or not we are processing your personal information;
● obtain access to or a copy of your personal information with accompanying details;
● receive an electronic copy of personal information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”);
● change, update, or correct your personal information;
● withdraw your consent to process your personal information;
● request that we restrict or limit our use of your personal information;
● request to opt-out of certain processing activities including, as applicable, if we process your personal information for “targeted advertising” (as “targeted advertising” is defined by applicable privacy laws), if we “sell” your personal information (as “sell” is defined by applicable privacy laws), or if we engage in profiling in furtherance of certain decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning you;
● request erasure of personal information held about you by Titan AI;
● object to our processing of your personal information; and
● appeal our decision to decline to process your request.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, visit the app store (Google Play or Apple App Store) for our mobile application and use the developer contact email. Please specify the nature of your request in the email you send. Please note that there may be technical limitations that prevent us from fulfilling certain requests. We may carry out deletion requests by de-identifying and/or anonymizing information such that it is no longer personal information.
We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, Titan AI will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
In order to verify your request, we use an identifier that is unique to your device that has been assigned by our App. If you submit a request in accordance with the instructions listed above, we will automatically receive the identifier. If we do not receive this identifier when you make a request, we will not be able to verify your identity and will deny your request.
If applicable laws grant you an appeal right and you would like to appeal our decision with respect to your request, you may do so by informing us of this and providing us with information supporting your appeal.
How Long Do We Retain Your Information?
Supplemental Notice to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia and Utah Residents
Supplemental Notice to Nevada Residents
We do not transfer personal information for monetary consideration. If you would like to tell us not to sell your information in the future, please email us at email@example.com with your name, postal address, telephone number and email address with “Nevada do not sell” in the subject line.
Our Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Information
If your personal information is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation or other related legislation, our processing of your personal information is supported by the following lawful bases:
Performance of a Contract (i.e., to Provide Our Services to You)
For Compliance with Legal Obligations
To Provide the Services or Information Requested
To Measure Performance and Carry Out Research
For Customer Support
For Advertising Purposes
For Administrative or Legal Purposes
Links to Other Services
Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computing equipment located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction including, but not limited to the United States of America, or other countries, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. We endeavor to safeguard your information consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
Our Policy Toward Children
Our Services are not directed to children under 16 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 16 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
This Site and the Services provided are owned and operated by Titan AI, Fabien-Pierre Nicolas. You can contact us at 2426 17th Ave, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94116 , firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 (415) 806-1453